- Daniel Bryan cleared to return to WWE in-ring actionWrestling legend Daniel Bryan has been medically cleared to return to in-ring action almost three years after his final match.
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on the latest News with Newsround
- Dan and DJ are part of a football club for Down's Syndrome playersDan's a striker and DJ's a goalie. They both play in City in the Community - a club run by Manchester City for players with Down's Syndrome.
- Meet George, the 99-year-old swimmer attempting to set new world recordHe's attempting to swim the 50 metre freestyle in the fastest ever time for people of his age category.
- It's International Happiness Day! What makes you happy?On International Day of Happiness, we've been asking what makes you happy. Here's what some of you had to say...
- Meet Louis, the gorilla with swaggerHe doesn't walk like a normal gorilla - but on his hind legs, like a human! Check out the video.
- Fifth Harmony: Why are the band splitting after six years?They've been together for six years, but the group are now calling it quits. So why are the girls (Miss) movin' on?
- Why are nights and days different lengths over the year?It's the first day of Spring! But why are nights and days different lengths during the year? Find out why equinoxes, solstices and the equilux are key dates in the year.
- Daniel Bryan cleared to return to WWE in-ring action