Skip to content
- Only use your first name when commenting – no surnames.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- Don’t use slang and no ‘text talk’ – write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment and always remember that the blog is an extension of your school that the rest of the world is able to see.
- Never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
- Don’t post photos or links to other websites unless you have permission from your teacher.
- Remember – all posts and comments are checked by school staff before they are approved.