- Catch up with the latest bulletinWatch Newsround
- MOTD Kickabout: What are the big football stories this weekend?It's going to be another busy weekend of football. Hear about the clashes to watch out for on MOTD Kickabout's Build-up.
- The Big Question: How do you count the stars?That's this week's Big Question, so we went to ask a space expert just how the scientists do it!
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestAyshah has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week.
- Queen in colour: 11 of Her Majesty's marvellous outfitsOne thing that the Queen is well known for is her love of brightly coloured outfits, so to mark her birthday, we thought we'd look back at some of the best.
- The wonderful and weird Royal wedding souvenirsWe take a look at some of the quirkiest Harry and Meghan wedding souvenirs.
- London Marathon: Your good luck messagesIt's the London Marathon this weekend and you've been sending us your good luck messages for people you know who are running.
- Baby tree kangaroo takes first hops out of mother's pouchAn adorable little joey has started exploring the world outside its mother's pouch.
- Catch up with the latest bulletin
Tag Archives: Digital Leaders
Welcome back to school. I hope you have hade a amazing holiday and had lots of fun. Here are some questions about your holiday. Did you enjoy your holday? What did you do? What was your fravorite part of the holiday? … Continue reading
Y5 have been making some delicious Christmas cakes. They made a traditional fruit cake and they are going to add some beautiful Christmas decorations. Here are some pictures so far.
The school has been making Christmas decorations for the Christmas tree and have put a lot hard of work into their decorations. Here are some questions about your decorations. what did you make? what did you use? what colours did … Continue reading
In school on Friday we had a 1 minute silence around our poppy pole and year 6 wrote amazing poems for us all to hear. Hear are some questions. What were you thinking about? Do you have any family members … Continue reading
Yesterday year 5 went on a trip and they went to taton park, there was an Anglo Saxon settlement. They learnt lots of things and found out interesting information. Here are some questions for you to answer. did you enjoy … Continue reading
On Thursday we had an assembly on harvest and we learnt facts about the harvestman, here are some questions about the harvest. Where dose the harvest go? What is the harvest? Who is it given to?
Year 5 have really enjoyed practicing their assembly. Did you enjoy it? What could they improve? Have you learnt anything? Was it interesting?
Every Wednesday in forest school year 5 have been learning how to do different things such as fire lighting, soup making, den building and much more. We have been doing activities like searching for hazards and explored our forest for … Continue reading