- Sir David Attenborough: "I'm astonished" by Blue Planet plastic impactThe wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the oceans. He's also part of a new BBC campaign to help people deal with plastic waste.
- Prince William's "historic" visit to the Middle EastThe Duke of Cambridge is the first member of the royal family to visit both Israel and the Palestinian territories.
- Can England win the World Cup? Send in your messages for the teamEngland thrashed Panama 6-1 in one of their best ever World Cup performances. Get in touch and tell us what you made of it.
- Watch ugly dogs: We meet the Worlds Ugliest Dog contest winner Zsa ZsaHairy, bald, big and small...these canines have been competing to be crowned the World's Ugliest Dog!
- Meet Man Engine - a giant mechanical puppet!While he's not quite as glamorous as one of the Transformers, he's got a certain retro charm about him.
- New Paddington Bear 50p coin being releasedThe special coins have been released to mark Paddington's 60th anniversary - but it'll cost a lot more than 50 pence to get your hands on one of them.
- Five times the England team wowed their fans!As England beat Panama 6-1 in the World Cup, here's five times they've got a result that delighted their fans
- Ed Sheeran stops Cardiff concert for a wee! Twice!The pop star got so desperate he had to stop one song half way through! We hope it was a wee-lly good show!
- Sir David Attenborough: "I'm astonished" by Blue Planet plastic impact
Tag Archives: Assembly
On Thursday we had an assembly on harvest and we learnt facts about the harvestman, here are some questions about the harvest. Where dose the harvest go? What is the harvest? Who is it given to?
Year 5 have really enjoyed practicing their assembly. Did you enjoy it? What could they improve? Have you learnt anything? Was it interesting?
The Year 5 Assembly, on Wednesday the 18th, was brilliant. Starring multiple different characters, such as, the ghost Alfred the Great. What was your favourite part of the play?