- Catch up with the latest bulletinWatch Newsround
- MOTD Kickabout: What are the big football stories this weekend?It's going to be another busy weekend of football. Hear about the clashes to watch out for on MOTD Kickabout's Build-up.
- The Big Question: How do you count the stars?That's this week's Big Question, so we went to ask a space expert just how the scientists do it!
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestAyshah has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week.
- Queen in colour: 11 of Her Majesty's marvellous outfitsOne thing that the Queen is well known for is her love of brightly coloured outfits, so to mark her birthday, we thought we'd look back at some of the best.
- The wonderful and weird Royal wedding souvenirsWe take a look at some of the quirkiest Harry and Meghan wedding souvenirs.
- London Marathon: Your good luck messagesIt's the London Marathon this weekend and you've been sending us your good luck messages for people you know who are running.
- Baby tree kangaroo takes first hops out of mother's pouchAn adorable little joey has started exploring the world outside its mother's pouch.
- Catch up with the latest bulletin
Category Archives: Latest Blogs
Welcome back to school. I hope you have hade a amazing holiday and had lots of fun. Here are some questions about your holiday. Did you enjoy your holday? What did you do? What was your fravorite part of the holiday? … Continue reading
How was your Holiday? What was your favourite moments? Where did you go? Most importantly, have you had fun?
Today Y6 have been making pancakes and we all had a great flip doing it.Everyonegot to put on a delicious topping, comment which would be your faviourte topping:syrup, banana, sugar and lemon which one?
Today in Y6 we have been drawing and thinking all about internet safety day ,so as a part of the Safety day we drew jigsaws all about online safety, everyone did a really good job with their drawing well done … Continue reading
A safer Internet starts with you.
Our amazing digital leaders put on a fantastic assembly for Safer Internet Day. They will tell you all about it in their blog post…
Today is safer internet day! We are going to learn about how to stay safe and make people happy. In year 5 we are doing some drama, what are you doing? What did you do toaday? What was your favourite … Continue reading
It’s safer internet day! This was our digital leader assembly! What do you think? How do you think you could stay safe online? Who may you help stay safe online? What do you do online? What is Cyberbullying? Today, is … Continue reading
Today in class Y6 , as a part of language day learning; Hungary we all made a power point all about Hungary. Which part of lanugauge day did you enjoy most? Thank you to Mrs Wyre for today.
Y5 have been making some delicious Christmas cakes. They made a traditional fruit cake and they are going to add some beautiful Christmas decorations. Here are some pictures so far.