- Strange, Stranger, StrangestMartin has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Heatwave: Why is the weather so hot and sunny in the UK?It's going to be hot and sunny all over the UK this week. Here's why!
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's being talked about again after being used in the World Cup for the first time.
- Starfish make amazing recoveryA lot of starfish died during the outbreak of a disease but experts think they've changed to survive.
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world recordOver 1200 children from schools across Dusseldorf got together to try and set a new world record.
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
Category Archives: Latest Blogs
Today in Y6, we did a 45 minute hula hoop session and we played lots of fun games like : who can hula hoop for the longest and hula hoop wars. when doing this session alot of people learnt new … Continue reading
Welcome back to school. I hope you have hade a amazing holiday and had lots of fun. Here are some questions about your holiday. Did you enjoy your holday? What did you do? What was your fravorite part of the holiday? … Continue reading
How was your Holiday? What was your favourite moments? Where did you go? Most importantly, have you had fun?
Today Y6 have been making pancakes and we all had a great flip doing it.Everyonegot to put on a delicious topping, comment which would be your faviourte topping:syrup, banana, sugar and lemon which one?
Today in Y6 we have been drawing and thinking all about internet safety day ,so as a part of the Safety day we drew jigsaws all about online safety, everyone did a really good job with their drawing well done … Continue reading
A safer Internet starts with you.
Our amazing digital leaders put on a fantastic assembly for Safer Internet Day. They will tell you all about it in their blog post…
Today is safer internet day! We are going to learn about how to stay safe and make people happy. In year 5 we are doing some drama, what are you doing? What did you do toaday? What was your favourite … Continue reading
It’s safer internet day! This was our digital leader assembly! What do you think? How do you think you could stay safe online? Who may you help stay safe online? What do you do online? What is Cyberbullying? Today, is … Continue reading
Today in class Y6 , as a part of language day learning; Hungary we all made a power point all about Hungary. Which part of lanugauge day did you enjoy most? Thank you to Mrs Wyre for today.