- Only use your first name when commenting – no surnames.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- Don’t use slang and no ‘text talk’ – write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment and always remember that the blog is an extension of your school that the rest of the world is able to see.
- Never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
- Don’t post photos or links to other websites unless you have permission from your teacher.
- Remember – all posts and comments are checked by school staff before they are approved.
In this blog we – the digital leaders will be sharing school news, debates, we will listen to what our peers want us to blog about and we will lead the blog posts in this area.
We are going to use blogging as a tool to improve our English skills. We know we will have to try our very best with our writing as our audience is the potentially the whole of the world wide web.
We would really appreciate you leaving comments as to what you would like us to blog about .