- Watch NewsroundCatch up with the latest bulletin.
- London Marathon: Your good luck messagesIt's the London Marathon this weekend and you've been sending us your good luck messages for people you know who are running.
- Baby tree kangaroo takes first hops out of mother's pouchAn adorable little joey has started exploring the world outside its mother's pouch.
- Everything you need to know about the London MarathonThousands of runners will be taking to the streets of the UK's capital on Sunday in the London Marathon.
- Liam says One Direction reunion could be on the cardsThis is the first indication that the band is considering a reunion - could it be sooner than we think?
- Snap happy: MPs caught taking selfies in parliament!Conservative MPs went against strict parliamentary rules that ban pictures being taken in the House of Commons!
- What is hay fever? And how does it affect people?Hay fever is a condition that affects around 13 million people in the UK - and the warmer weather can sometimes make it worse.
- Wild asses back from the brinkWild asses - which are part of the horse family - are being reintroduced to Kazakhstan where they once roamed in large numbers.
- Watch Newsround
Author Archives: 0322012sw
Welcome back to school. I hope you have hade a amazing holiday and had lots of fun. Here are some questions about your holiday. Did you enjoy your holday? What did you do? What was your fravorite part of the holiday? … Continue reading
Today is safer internet day! We are going to learn about how to stay safe and make people happy. In year 5 we are doing some drama, what are you doing? What did you do toaday? What was your favourite … Continue reading
Y5 have been making some delicious Christmas cakes. They made a traditional fruit cake and they are going to add some beautiful Christmas decorations. Here are some pictures so far.
The school has been making Christmas decorations for the Christmas tree and have put a lot hard of work into their decorations. Here are some questions about your decorations. what did you make? what did you use? what colours did … Continue reading
In school on Friday we had a 1 minute silence around our poppy pole and year 6 wrote amazing poems for us all to hear. Hear are some questions. What were you thinking about? Do you have any family members … Continue reading
Yesterday year 5 went on a trip and they went to taton park, there was an Anglo Saxon settlement. They learnt lots of things and found out interesting information. Here are some questions for you to answer. did you enjoy … Continue reading
On Thursday we had an assembly on harvest and we learnt facts about the harvestman, here are some questions about the harvest. Where dose the harvest go? What is the harvest? Who is it given to?
Year 5 have really enjoyed practicing their assembly. Did you enjoy it? What could they improve? Have you learnt anything? Was it interesting?