Skipton castle was really enjoyable and fun,we learnt so many facts Did you know the faterriney family who lives there today created the FA cup. We got to see this beautiful tree that Lady Anne Clifford grew, the dungeon was really scary we all got to turn the light off.In those days the servers would play tricks on the people who where eating. Comment which bit of Skipton Castle did you like best?
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on all the latest stories.
- Blue Planet II: What's coming up this week?All you need to know about what's coming up on Blue Planet II.
- New stamps for the Queen's wedding anniversaryStamps and a new portrait have been released to celebrate the Queen and Prince Philip's 70th wedding anniversary.
- Golden Joystick Awards: who were the winners?It's the biggest night of the year for gamers - here's your lowdown of the night's winners.
- Taylor Swift hits number one spotReputation is the fastest selling album by a female this year.
- Are Prince William and Harry in the new Star Wars film?Star Wars star John Boyega - who plays Finn in the films - says Princes William and Harry will appear as stormtroopers in The Last Jedi being released in December!
- Trump thinks again about elephant trophiesThe US president had said that he would allow elephant hunting 'trophies' into the country - but has now paused this decision.
- Children in Need raises record on-the-night totalChildren in Need raised over £50 million during the show, which is a new record.
- Watch Newsround