Skipton castle was really enjoyable and fun,we learnt so many facts Did you know the faterriney family who lives there today created the FA cup. We got to see this beautiful tree that Lady Anne Clifford grew, the dungeon was really scary we all got to turn the light off.In those days the servers would play tricks on the people who where eating. Comment which bit of Skipton Castle did you like best?
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on the latest bulletin.
- Check out this Wonder Woman's skiing skills!How cool does American downhill skier Julia Mancuso look in this outfit?
- Chicago West: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West opt for another unusual baby nameWith a sister called North and a brother called Saint, we probably should have expected another unusual baby name for Kim and Kanye's new daughter.
- Five of the hottest sports competitionsTennis players at the Australian Open are sweltering under the Australian summer heat. But they're not the only sporting stars to have to play in super high temperatures...
- What we know about Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery gameFind out everything you need to know about the new Harry Potter mobile game
- Asda & Aldi ban the sale of energy drinks to kidsAsda and Aldi have announced they will be banning the sale of energy drinks to anyone under 16 years old after pressure from campaigners
- Sean Dyche: 'I definitely don't eat worms'Boss of Burnley football club Sean Dyche has been forced to deny that he eats... worms!
- What job do you want to do when you're an adult?Thousands of children in the UK have taken part in a survey about what job they'd like to do when they're older. Can you guess what was the most popular job?
- Watch Newsround