Skipton castle was really enjoyable and fun,we learnt so many facts Did you know the faterriney family who lives there today created the FA cup. We got to see this beautiful tree that Lady Anne Clifford grew, the dungeon was really scary we all got to turn the light off.In those days the servers would play tricks on the people who where eating. Comment which bit of Skipton Castle did you like best?
- Watch NewsroundCatch up with the latest bulletin.
- London Marathon: Your good luck messagesIt's the London Marathon this weekend and you've been sending us your good luck messages for people you know who are running.
- Baby tree kangaroo takes first hops out of mother's pouchAn adorable little joey has started exploring the world outside its mother's pouch.
- Everything you need to know about the London MarathonThousands of runners will be taking to the streets of the UK's capital on Sunday in the London Marathon.
- Liam says One Direction reunion could be on the cardsThis is the first indication that the band is considering a reunion - could it be sooner than we think?
- Snap happy: MPs caught taking selfies in parliament!Conservative MPs went against strict parliamentary rules that ban pictures being taken in the House of Commons!
- What is hay fever? And how does it affect people?Hay fever is a condition that affects around 13 million people in the UK - and the warmer weather can sometimes make it worse.
- Wild asses back from the brinkWild asses - which are part of the horse family - are being reintroduced to Kazakhstan where they once roamed in large numbers.
- Watch Newsround