Skipton castle was really enjoyable and fun,we learnt so many facts Did you know the faterriney family who lives there today created the FA cup. We got to see this beautiful tree that Lady Anne Clifford grew, the dungeon was really scary we all got to turn the light off.In those days the servers would play tricks on the people who where eating. Comment which bit of Skipton Castle did you like best?
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestMartin has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worried about?
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to do something about it.
- Can you guess which singer this is?Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Heatwave: Why is the weather so hot and sunny in the UK?It's going to be hot and sunny all over the UK this week. Here's why!
- VAR: What is it and why's everyone talking about it?VAR (video assistant referee) technology has been debated for a long time in football. Now, it's being talked about again after being used in the World Cup for the first time.
- Starfish make amazing recoveryA lot of starfish died during the outbreak of a disease but experts think they've changed to survive.
- Table tennis: Kids in Germany set new world recordOver 1200 children from schools across Dusseldorf got together to try and set a new world record.
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest