Welcome to your online learning sessions!

We were so sad to say ‘goodbye’ on Friday and you were so brilliant, resilient and positive – just as we knew you would be. Our wonderful Lostock pupils…

We promised we would keep in touch and continue to help you with your learning and here we are! Check out your class blogs for your daily tasks. Your work will be published, so you have a REAL audience 🙂

We are working with our cluster schools to create rainbows in and around school to bring out the joy and happiness that we know is out there and we KNOW more is on the way. On Friday, we will be sharing these online. If you would like to join in, why don’t you create your own rainbow this week, take a photograph of it, pop it in your window, then post the photograph on the blog on Friday at midday for everyone to see?

Enjoy your learning, stay at home, wash your hands and we will see you soon!

Mrs Guest

8 thoughts on “Welcome to your online learning sessions!”

1. Awww im gonna miss this school if we don’t come back but I want to say thank you to all the teachers for your constant guidance and support

2. Thank you, Alysha! I hope we are back in school soon. But, if not, we will definitely organise a get together for Year 6 when it is safe to do so. We can all work together online for now 🙂

3. Some great work by all the staff at Lostock – As a parent I am extremely greatful for all the help/guidance, esp the daily connection and timetable. Really Really has helped me and many others out alot.

Thank you so so much 🙂

4. I already miss all the teachers it was great coming to this’ school from when I started in year three mrs Guest was an amazing’ head teacher thank you for everything I appreciate that you are trying to make our y6 ending good

5. The school books provided has been a great start to home schooling! Thanks for all the resources during these unusual times

6. We are so proud of you Zainab! You have been an absolute pleasure. We will enjoy our Year 6 celebration as soon as it is possible!