44 thoughts on “Fix it! Bikeability

1. I learnt in today’s session about the M check and all the bits of a bicycle including: wheel nuts,tyres,brakes,the saddle(seat),pedals and crank and handlebars.We broke 3parts of a bike and the other team had to fix it.After that, we did a check if we could go on the road safely.It was so fun!!

2. Today has been really fun fixing some of the bikes and thank you to the instructors for helping us

Today was really fun I learnt a lot and no I can to it myself

3. I really enjoyed this fix it session! I’m so excited for the ride this afternoon, I learnt so much! I now know how to fix a bike including the brakes, handle bars and the pedals.

4. Awww had so much fun today!!!! Can’t wait to go on the bike ride. Everyone who can’t go I’m so sorry and hope you have a great time. ❤️

5. In today’s session, I have learnt about the m position where you start from the back wheel and make your way to the front wheel. I have learnt all the name of the bits of the bike like:back Tyre, front tyre, wheel nuts,saddle,handlebar and stem, pedals and crank and the brakes I have really enjoyed bike ability today I have learnt so many new things

6. I learn a lot today how to fix the bike and I am really happy that I am going on the bike ride with all my friends I got a bit nerves when we had to do the test but I passed I am really exited BEST DAY EVER

7. It was really fun fixing and testing our bikes today thank you to all the instructors for helping us have a fun time we have only had part of the journey. Carnot wait for the next part to come!!!!!!!

8. I am so excited for the bike ride I have been thinking about it since I got told. I hope everyone else enjoys the bike ride as well.

9. I am so excited for the bike ride I have been thinking about it since I got told. I hope everyone else enjoys the bike ride as well.

10. On Friday it was really fun learning about bikes also I loved the bike ride can’t wait to do it twice next year in the summer .