Science day

Science afternoon in Year 6 #amazingscience #experimenting #pickledegg #flask #candles #friction #pressure #gravity

What an incredible afternoon! What was your favourite part of the session?

16 Responses to Science day

1. 0322011mh says:

I really enjoyed the science class, I loved making the vitamins explode in the containers and doing the egg challenge trying to fit a egg in a tiny container.

2. Saif says:

I can’t wait to be in year 6 so I can do this.

3. Rihanna says:

It was properly the most AMAZING FRIDAY EVER we exploded things i worked with Jenson and we did one by one and we found out that when we put 5 in it didn’t explode very well and when we put 1 in it exploded so much.I FOR ONE LOVED IT!!!!! I COULD TELL JENSON WAS VERY VERY UPSET WHEN HIS WORK WAS COVERD IN VITAMINS AND WATER BUT WE COULD STILL COPY IT IN OUR BOOKS

4. Adam says:

It was amazing I loved all the things that we did on that Friday.

5. Izzy says:

Awww it was fab!! Really hope we can do something as amazing as this another time x thank you so much to the amazing scientist who helped us learn in a way more fun method ❤️

6. Kiishan says:

It was really fun and interesting I loved the cool experiments

7. Amelia says:

I really enjoyed doing the science because it was really fun making the vitamins explode and and watching the egg go in to the funnel

8. Oscar says:

It was so messy and the pickled egg (gross) was amazing how it got into that container. WOW

9. Laura says:

I really enjoyed exploding the vitamins it was really fun

10. Emma G says:

I loved that day. Please can we do more science experiments. I love them.

11. Keira M says:

I really loved the experiments that we did. I loved it ,hope we can do it again.

12. Olivia howarth y6 says:

I really enjoyed a full day of explosive science it was amazing I exsecially liked the egg challenge by getting the egg in and out of the bottle

13. Oscar says:

Surprisingly their is still some juice on the roof above me

14. Izzy says:

I know I’ve already commented but I had so much fun learning about chemistry.

My favourite part was when the man sucked the egg into the test tube without breaking it or pushing in with his hands. Thank you ❤️