Welcome to Year 6

24 Responses to Welcome to Year 6

1. Oscar says:

I’m so excited for a new teacher and being top of the school

2. Izzy Y6 says:

My first week in year 6 has been amaze!! I hope every week is this fun until sats. Thank you to Mrs Allen, Mrs Cafferty, Mrs Melling and a MASSIVE thank you to Mrs Wyre for welcoming us into y6 and helping us feel at home ❤️

3. Madison says:

I cannot believe I am in y6 I have had the best first week

4. Laura bowker says:

I love ❤️ this first week it has been the best ever!!!!I really enjoyed the work and my teacherwho is really funny and teaching assistants.I would love to learn more and more can’t wait at the moment we have been learning about kings and queens otherwise monarchs and it is fun bye

5. 0322011hp says:

The first week of Y6 was amazing! I can’t wait till we do art again! Mrs wyre is great I can’t wait till next week

6. 0322011ts says:

I’m so excited about the new school year in year 6 . I had a great first week

7. Emma says:

I love it in year 6!! It is so fun

8. Rihanna says:

i can’t believe its nearly the 3rd week well i think its going to be the 3rd week i can’t even keep track. I have had literally the best time ever at school,We have 3 new people in a row we have a girl that is coming today am so exited to mae f®sends with her and i would love to be her buddy.

9. Madison says:

I love all subjects in y6 espically art and english and I enjoyed 6 when we watched that awesome science show with y5

10. Madison says:

I love y6 awesome and also fun

11. Rihanna says:

i can’t believe it is around the 5th week and we are already going on a school trip to skipton castle the best thing is we are going on halloween SPOOOOKYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Amelia says:

I can’t wait for the school trip I love y6 it’s so fun

13. Rihanna says:

It is nearly October half term and after that we are going Skipton castle I ❤️❤️year 6

14. Rihanna says:

today I wonder who is going to get the certificate and the golden jumper xxxxx

15. Rihanna says:

i can’t believe we are going on a school trip on Monday or Tuesday i am so exited and my partner is Jazzy yay

16. Rihanna says:

i really can’t wait till Tuesday on our school trip it is even more cool it is on halloween eeek so exited

17. Rihanna says:

I can’t believe its Tuesday tomorrow i am super exited about our school trip xx

18. Rihanna says:

I can’t believe its been another fantastic day at school the trip was amaze!!!!!! we learnt so much i can’t wait to go on our next school trip !!!!xx

19. Rihanna says:

I an really happy that I got the certificate this week I had no glue that that it would be me I am really happy and good luck to the person that will get it on Friday

20. Oscar says:

I’m loving Y6 it really is the best class

21. Oscar says:

It’s such a good feeling to have a new teacher and being top of the school and hopefully I’m a good role model ✈️

22. Rihanna says:

i cant wait to spend some more time with my class mates this week