24 thoughts on “Welcome to Year 6

1. My first week in year 6 has been amaze!! I hope every week is this fun until sats. Thank you to Mrs Allen, Mrs Cafferty, Mrs Melling and a MASSIVE thank you to Mrs Wyre for welcoming us into y6 and helping us feel at home ❤️

2. I love ❤️ this first week it has been the best ever!!!!I really enjoyed the work and my teacherwho is really funny and teaching assistants.I would love to learn more and more can’t wait at the moment we have been learning about kings and queens otherwise monarchs and it is fun bye

3. i can’t believe its nearly the 3rd week well i think its going to be the 3rd week i can’t even keep track. I have had literally the best time ever at school,We have 3 new people in a row we have a girl that is coming today am so exited to mae f®sends with her and i would love to be her buddy.

4. i can’t believe it is around the 5th week and we are already going on a school trip to skipton castle the best thing is we are going on halloween SPOOOOKYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I can’t believe its been another fantastic day at school the trip was amaze!!!!!! we learnt so much i can’t wait to go on our next school trip !!!!xx

6. I an really happy that I got the certificate this week I had no glue that that it would be me I am really happy and good luck to the person that will get it on Friday