Beowulf

We started reading our new text this week Beowulf.

Can you tell me anything about his character? What kind of person is he? How do you know?

7 Responses to Beowulf

1. Harry says:

Beowulf is an extremely strong character, who is a bit like Hercules, because he has been able to kill such evil beings such as giants, sea surpents and even Grendel! In this book, Beowulf is quite a nice character, who helps out King Hrogthar. I know this seeing how he wanted to kill Grendel, who was attacking the Danes, even though he didn’t need too, and all of his family were trying to persuade him not to, but he still did.

2. Oliver s says:

He is very brave and probably worthy of being a King because it says this in one of the stories. I think he is really brave because he has killed tons of sea serpants and killed the evil deamon Greandal

3. Adnaan Hajee says:

Beowulf is a man who has courage and bravery. He is worthy of being a hero and king. The man has proved himself by defeating Grendel, Grendel’s mother and a seahack. He fought beasts, which is similar to another hero named Hercules. He helps out Hrothgar but I can’t find a reason for it. It is too hard. He has the strength of 30 men in each hand. That proves how strong he is.

4. jacob walton says:

i think he is a hero. because he saves Hrothgar from Grendel.

5. Kennedy says:

He is very brave and strong and had defeated many other beasts in the past.

6. Jake says:

I love the story Beowulf I even love the bit were Grendel comes and gets his arm ripped of from Beowulf

7. Zainudeen says:

I think that bewulf is a mighty warrior and will kill grendal.