Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a super festive break and have lots of amazing things to tell us about when we return to school on Tuesday?

I have been spending quality time with Jake and Mr Prendergast and have enjoyed seeing family that I don’t see on a regular basis. It has also been very nice to relax and not have to get up too early in the mornings!

I have also been planning some very exciting lessons for you as we begin new units of work! I cannot wait to begin our work on rainforests and our new unit in science on habitats not to mention the fun we are going to have with the Gruffalo!

I would love to hear what you have enjoyed about your holidays?
See you soon
Mrs P 🙂

3 thoughts on “Happy New Year!

1. I loved all of my holiday but my favourites was riding my skate board I got for Christmas. On my holiday I went to an humongos water park and my Dad told me that it was the best water park in the world. Next we went to the Mini Golf and I scored two holes in one which were fourteen and eighteen. Cant wait to have fun with the Gruffalo!

• What a fun packed holiday you have had Ethan! I am very impressed with you for commenting on the blog so quickly! 🙂 Thank you!

2. I loved the holidays because me and my brother made a den and Santa made a mess in my den.My present came late because my eleves on the shelves hid them and I got a spy kit.I am looking forward to learn about the Gruffalo.