Animal Habitats Game

Hello!

I have found a wonderful game on a website that teaches you all about the different habitats in our world and the animals that can be found living in them. It also helps you to find out why animals can and cannot live in certain habitats. If you have a chance, click on the link below, play the game and let me know what you find out!

https://www.abpischools.org.uk/topic/animal-habitats/2/1

9 Responses to Animal Habitats Game

1. Ethan Blyth says:

Herrings live in salt sea water and cannot live in fresh water. Pigs would be happy living near a pond!! I didn’t realise that hamsters would like to live in the desert as they like to make tunnels in the sand. Frogs go to sleep when the temperature gets too cold.

• Mrs P says:

WOW! How quickly did you try out the game! It’s very interesting isn’t it? Finding out about other habitats is real fun! I am glad you have remembered some facts and have shared them already with us back in the classroom! Thanks!

2. Lucas bishop says:

Hi Mrs Prendergast happy new year. I just went on your game and got all of them right.

3. Jessica says:

I really enjoyed playing this.

4. Yusuf says:

I had fun and I found out that hamsters could live in the dessert!

5. shanil says:

I enjoyed playing this game because I love playing games but the best bit was learning about the animals and their habitats!

6. Grace says:

I loved the game! I learnt that humans would have enough food in the rainforest and that worms could survive in the rainforest.