Our trip to Liverpool Maritime Museum

What a fantastic trip we had today!!

Which bit did you enjoy the most?

What did you learn about the Titanic?

12 Responses to Our trip to Liverpool Maritime Museum

1. Ethan says:

My best thing in our School trip at Titanic Museum in Liverpool was the model of the ship. I also really liked the gift shop!

I learned a story about a boy who survived called Douglas who had a polar bear teddy. I also learned that the bottom bit of the iceberg is the biggest bit and above water is the smallest.

• Mrs P says:

WOW Ethan! You did remember lots from the trip! I loved the story telling session! It really helped me to understand what it was like to be on board the Titanic, especially with the light effects!

2. Yusuf says:

I enjoyed the story that Emma told us.
    I learnt that a boy called Douglas took Polor everywhere. His aunt bought the Polor Bear and when his aunt bought Polor Douglas took it on the Titanic. It got left on one of the life boat.His mum bought a new teddy. Douglas shouted Polor! Douglas then got him back.

• Mrs P says:

Absolutely true! Well done, Yusuf! Do you have a special toy that you have had for a long time? Something that is special to you? Would you like to share it with us?

3. Grace says:

I loved the trip! My favorite part was knowing that there was a ticket from the real Titanic in the maritime museum.

• Mrs P says:

Yes this was very interesting Grace, although I thought it was a shame that it was hidden in archives, rather than out on display for us to see!

4. Evie says:

My favourite part of our school trip was the gift shop. There was a boy called Douglas on the Titanic and his favourite toy was a white ,fluffy polar bear and he named it polar.

• Mrs P says:

Super use of an expanded noun phrase Evie “white, fluffy polar bear”. You are trying really hard with your writing in class, well done! You are becoming a natural!

5. Oliver says:

Wow that sounds like so much fun I wish I was there

6. Zara Vali says:

I enjoyed, finding out about the Titanic and looking at the cool stuff.