Forest School!!!!!!!

Y5 came down to forest last week for their very first Forest School session! We are now officially a Forest School!

We learned about the rules, searched for hazards and then explored our environment. We had great fun on the tyre swing and ropes course.

Next week are using tools….. watch this space!

9 thoughts on “Forest School!!!!!!!

1. The low ropes were sometimes the hardest as it keeps on wobbling. My fav was the den building because you practice using your muscles with heavy logs

2. I love forest school because u get to do free play if u don’t want to do the activity’s.

Also its fun at the bottom more then the top!!

3. Today I joined the year 5 class to help out with their outdoor learning. I had an absolutely fantastic time! I helped Oliver S, Jack, Ibrahim and Ruby build their den and I have to say I thought it was exceptional! The whole group were really supportive of one another and communicated well when building the den, well done. I thought all of the pupils were really well behaved and seemed to love the outdoor activities. My boots and hands were very muddy but I refrained from putting it on my face I would encourage any parent to give this a go, it was such good fun.