Have a wonderful summer!

To all my lovely children at Lostock Primary School,

I cannot believe it is the end of the school year already. I am so sorry that it was not the year we had all planned or hoped for. However, despite how much I have missed you all (which is A LOT) I believe that this has made us all appreciate our wonderful Lostock Family even more than we did. 

You have impressed us with your online learning. You have amazed us with your talents, posting videos, art work, dance routines and more. You have never stopped smiling and the communication we have had with you and all of your friends has kept all the adults going through lock down. Thank you.

Year 6, this is not the end. Always and forever part of the Lostock Family. Your video on the Year 6 blog not only made us all cry (so much!) but again, is such a powerful example of what our Lostock Family means. I am excited for you – so many adventures ahead of you. I want to hear all about them!

I am so very proud to be the Headteacher of such positive, hard working, resilient, kind and thoughtful children. As individuals, you are incredible. Together, we are unstoppable! Or, as our motto says, ‘Together We Will Fly…’

Have a wonderful summer. We can’t wait to see you in September!

Lots and lots of love,

Mrs Guest

1 thought on “Have a wonderful summer!”