Children in Need 2017

We have had the most amazing day, raising money for such a worthy cause. Thank you so much for your generous donations and your fantastic outfits. As always, Lostock has done Children in Need in style!

This entry was posted in Latest Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Children in Need 2017

1. Rihanna says:

We spent so long making my cackle I hope I win!!! I love Fridays

2. Olivia howarth y6 says:

I’m so excited for today. I love everyone’s spotty clothes and face paint they look fabulous and the cakes look delicious ready for the cake sale and the competition

3. Fajar says:

Today was a great day because we had donate lots of money for charity so people can use the money for their health or any thing like that.

4. Keira mcintosh says:

Thanck you for bring all the money to help make pourly children’s life’s better

5. Keira mcintosh says:

I am really exicited

6. Rihanna says:

I spent so long making my cake. I hope we win. I love Fridays!!!!

7. Daisy says:

I love everyone’s spotty clothes. We all look amazing. I can’t wait for the cake sale after school. They all look delicious!!!!!!

8. Toby & Hayden says:

Today so far is really good, we are doing a load of exciting activities. Everyone’s clothing is awesome and very spotty.

9. Jasmine ward says:

I really enjoyed wearing spotty clothes and making a cake, it feels great because all the money goes to a lovely charity called children in need . I hope our money helps lots of unfortunate families and makes their lives better.

10. kiishan 9 says:

I love children in need it’s fun because we get to do lots of fun activities in school

11. Theo says:

It is fun because we can do fun stuff at school

12. Kian says:

I love children in need day because we get to do fun activities in school

13. Madison says:

I am really enjoying wearing spotty clothes for children in need I am having a really fun day I am really happy because all the money that we raise gets to go to a really good charity we have done this charity all thanks to Mrs Wyre

14. Ali, Nikita, Emma , Alina and Adam says:

I really liked the activities and fun stuff that we have done today because it was all linked with pudsey and children in need. I like what we did today and helping people.We did some maths about children in need. I like how all the money goes to a good charity. I loved dressing up in our spotty clothes! I love how we are going to raise oodles of cash for children in need, I baked some cupcakes I hope I win !

15. Amelia says:

I love to donate for children in need for those who are less fortunate

16. Diwani says:

I can’t wait for today people wearing amazing spotty clothes,and cake sale AMAZING! Good look:)

17. Jenson craven says:

#Cant wait till cake sale

18. Laura says:

I love donating money to children in need and it is fun because all went in our own spotty clothes and I can’t wait till the cake sale at half 3

19. Laura says:

I really like everyone’s spotty clothes

20. Laura says:

I looked at all the cakes today and they looked amazing I brought one in as well and mine looks great like everyone else’s!!!!

21. Aisha and Laura says:

We loved everyone’s spotty clothes and we saw all the cakes and they looked amazing

22. Jenson craven says:

I love my t shirts #pudsey

23. Kiishan9 says:

#children in need.

24. Shahrad says:

Sorry I’m the person who said…. I love my t shirt.
    I said it with jensons name

25. Aisha says:

It all was really fun