25 thoughts on “Children in Need 2017

1. I’m so excited for today. I love everyone’s spotty clothes and face paint they look fabulous and the cakes look delicious ready for the cake sale and the competition

2. I love everyone’s spotty clothes. We all look amazing. I can’t wait for the cake sale after school. They all look delicious!!!!!!

3. Today so far is really good, we are doing a load of exciting activities. Everyone’s clothing is awesome and very spotty.

4. I really enjoyed wearing spotty clothes and making a cake, it feels great because all the money goes to a lovely charity called children in need . I hope our money helps lots of unfortunate families and makes their lives better.

5. I am really enjoying wearing spotty clothes for children in need I am having a really fun day I am really happy because all the money that we raise gets to go to a really good charity we have done this charity all thanks to Mrs Wyre

6. I really liked the activities and fun stuff that we have done today because it was all linked with pudsey and children in need. I like what we did today and helping people.We did some maths about children in need. I like how all the money goes to a good charity. I loved dressing up in our spotty clothes! I love how we are going to raise oodles of cash for children in need, I baked some cupcakes I hope I win !

7. I love donating money to children in need and it is fun because all went in our own spotty clothes and I can’t wait till the cake sale at half 3

8. I looked at all the cakes today and they looked amazing I brought one in as well and mine looks great like everyone else’s!!!!