Lostock football team.

A huge well done to our Year 5 and 6 football team who took on Clevelands Prep School last night and won 3-0. A huge thank you to Mr Docherty,Mr Hargrove and Mr Hodkinson who all gave up their time to run our team. We will be travelling to Clevelands next week. Thank you also to our parents for coming along to support the children and school.

image image image image

This entry was posted in Archive, Latest Blog and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Lostock football team.

1. Max Y 5 says:

I think we did a great job against Clevelands and a good win! A big well done to Jack and Charlie in year 6 who scored our goals. I also need to give credit to our Managers and referee.Finally I would like to thank Azhar and Ben who kept a clean sheet. Well done!!!

2. 0322008jm says:

Hi, it’s Jack in Y6. I thought we played well as a team and both defended and attacked well. I was happy to score 2 of the goals and I’m looking forward to the rematch!

3. 0322010Jm says:

Hi, it’s Joseph in Y4. I really enjoyed watching the school football team beat Clevelands school and I am looking forward to the Y3 and Y4 tournament.

4. 032robinsonv says:

Well done everyone! A brilliant game at home last week, followed by another win away last night! Everyone played well as a team and did Lostock proud. Thank you!

Miss Robinson